With so many excellent non-surgical cosmetic options available today, many people are enhancing their appearance following surgery or successfully postponing surgery with a set of customized non-surgical treatments. All of our Newport Beach medical spa treatments provided by Dr. Nirav Savalia have been specially selected based on their effectiveness, value, and ease of treatment.
Non-surgical options for facial rejuvenation
Along with Dysport®, Xeomin® and Jeuveau, which we also offer, BOTOX is a leading wrinkle treatment and top choice for smoothing out fine lines on many areas of the face and neck.
You may know them by names like Juvéderm®, Restylane®, Radiesse®, and Belotero®, but these fillers can all provide advanced correction of facial hollowness and a wide range of lines and wrinkles.
One of the most popular treatments for dry and aging skin, this multi-step process cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates and is specifically tailored to improve your skin quality and condition.
A popular treatment for younger people who want fuller lips, and for more mature women and men who want to restore the volume of lips which have thinned over time.
This skin resurfacing treatment for the face, neck, and hands removes dull, damaged skin for a more youthful complexion.
We offer SkinMedica® and iS Clinical® skincare lines for discerning clients who want to protect their beauty and skin health with clinically-proven formulations.
Who is a good candidate for non-surgical cosmetic procedures?
The best candidates for dermal fillers are physically healthy and do not smoke. They may wish to resolve one or more of the following concerns:
- Marionette lines
- Smile lines
- Sunken cheeks
- Sunken Temples
- Vertical lip lines
- Loss of lip volume or small lips
- Chin crease
- Asymmetry of the face
Patients that wish to handle the following skin issues may also be excellent candidates for the Cynosure Icon laser:
- Leg veins
- Fine lines
- Brown spots
- Surgical and acne scars
- Other types of sun damage
- Stretch marks
- Unwanted face or body hair
What is the recovery for non-surgical procedures?
One of the most appealing features of dermal fillers is the minimal recovery period. Depending on which filler is injected, any mild bruising or swelling should dissipate within a week. The Cynosure Icon laser is a non-invasive way to rejuvenate and tighten the skin. With Cynosure Icon laser, the recovery is typically about four days.
Why choose us?
- Highly qualified aesthetic nurse Leslie Stewart, RN, performs the following non-surgical procedures while working closely with Dr. Nirav Savalia to ensure superior results:
- Dermal fillers: Juvéderm, Voluma, Restylane, and Belotero
- Wrinkle reducers: BOTOX, Xeomin, Dysport, Jeuveau
- Skincare products: iS Clinical and SkinMedica
- Lash lengthening: Latisse for longer, fuller, darker eyelashes
- Nurse Leslie has nearly 20 years of experience in dermal fillers such as BOTOX, Restylane, and Juvéderm
- She is extremely dedicated and passionate about helping you achieve a natural and youthful appearance
- Her treatments can be combined with those of Dr. Savalia, so clients end up with a finely-honed cosmetic enhancement
- Dr. Savalia who oversees all procedures at our Newport Beach medspa is currently the Clinical Assistant Professor at UCI Medical Center and Keck School of Medicine
Contact Newport Beach Center for Plastic Surgery today for a non-surgical consultation
The highly skilled medical staff at Newport Beach Center for Plastic Surgery are committed to helping clients reach their cosmetic goals and can answer any questions regarding non-surgical procedures. Contact us today to schedule your consultation at one of the best medspas Newport Beach has to offer!