Plastic surgery procedures that focus on the body are for the most part designed to tighten or remove loose skin and tissue for a more trim and toned look. I perform a range of body contouring procedures using a conservative approach that emphasizes creating a naturally enhanced appearance.
- Liposuction – Diet and exercise are the best way to slim down and lose weight, but they aren’t always enough to give your body the shape and contours you’d prefer. Liposuction sculpts away areas of fat to reveal slimmer lines and improved definition.
- Tummy Tuck – Even the most committed workout routine can’t resolve the appearance of excess skin and tissue left behind after pregnancy or rapid weight loss. Abdominoplasty restores your waistline for a smoother, flatter tummy again.
- Arm Lift – Loose skin and excess tissue through the upper arm is common following weight loss, or may develop as a product of age (especially in women). An arm lift delivers a more sculpted look that better accentuates your natural muscle tone.
- Thigh Lift – The inner and outer thighs are one of the most notoriously difficult areas to target and tone with exercise alone. A thigh lift addresses lax skin and fatty deposits throughout the thighs and flanks for a more streamlined lower body.
- Male Breast Reduction – The development of male breasts, or gynecomastia, can have a dramatic impact on men both emotionally and psychologically. By removing the overgrown breast tissue and sculpting the tissues, male breast reduction restores muscular definition throughout the male chest.
- Body Contouring after Weight Loss – Losing a significant amount of weight is an amazing achievement that you should feel proud of. However, with weight loss it often comes accompanied by loose skin and tissue. Body contouring after weight loss provides the finishing touch to deliver the body contours you always hoped for.
- Mommy Makeover – Pregnancy and childbirth, while beautiful, may have had lasting effects on your figure. A mommy makeover is a customized combination of procedures designed to revitalize your naturally sexy curves, and restore what once was.
- Labia Reduction – Women who are self-conscious about the appearance of their labia know they can trust Dr. Savalia’s support and discretion in resolving this most intimate beauty concern, helping you feel sexy and confident again.
I encourage you to contact us online or call 949-759-0980 today to schedule a consultation at my Newport Beach office in Orange County. Along with my supportive staff, I am committed to helping you reach your cosmetic goals, and I will take the time necessary during your consultation to provide information and to give you my recommendations.