Facial Plastic Surgery
Thank you for your interest in facial cosmetic procedures at my practice. I emphasize a customized, comprehensive approach to facial enhancement for my patients. This means that I account for the basic components of the face and address each of them in a complete manner. By evaluating the temple, forehead and eyebrows, eyes, cheeks, laugh lines, jaw line and neck, I am able to recommend a treatment plan that is tailored toward bringing out the best in your face.
- Face Lift – Many of my facelift patients come to me concerned about facial wrinkles, sagging skin, and the appearance of their neck. A facelift can provide more comprehensive results than injections, lasers and other non-surgical options. My approach is to identify your key concerns and develop a customized procedure that will work for you.
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) – This procedure can have a remarkable impact on a person’s overall appearance. My focus with rhinoplasty is to take a conservative approach that enhances a person’s look without completely changing the face they see in the mirror. I also offer Vectra 3D imaging that allows my patients to get a glimpse of what they could look like after nose surgery.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) – Whether you are considering upper blepharoplasty, lower blepharoplasty or both procedures, I am able to create a refreshed, alert appearance that naturally restores the characteristics of a more youthful eye area.
- Brow Lift – My patients who are good candidates for forehead lift surgery generally have a fallen brow that overshadows their eyes and makes them appear tired and upset. With a brow lift, I am able to restore a more refreshed, vibrant and younger-looking appearance.
- Chin Implants – Chin augmentation can create a dramatically more defined profile for my patients. The goal of chin implant surgery is to strengthen a weak or recessive chin and bring balance and proportion to a person’s profile. It is often performed in conjunction with rhinoplasty for improved facial balance. I also offer Vectra 3D imaging that allows my patients to get a glimpse of what they could look like after chin augmentation.
- Ear Surgery – Prominent ears can be corrected for both children and adults. This procedure can greatly reduce the risk of a child being teased in school and can improve self-confidence for adults as well.
- Torn Earlobe Repair – I am a specialist in repairing earlobes that are stretched and torn from wearing heavy earrings or gauges. I can also perform repair of sudden rips or tears of the earlobe due to trauma such as an earring being tugged or pulled. My specially developed techniques achieve no visible scar on the border of the earlobe for a clean look.
- Fat Transfer – Fat grafting can be an excellent alternative to injectable fillers for people who want more lasting results. I perform this procedure to augment cheeks, improve the appearance of scars, and correct certain facial deformities.
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction – I can work with your skin cancer doctor at the time of the initial skin cancer removal or improve the appearance of an area previously subjected to skin cancer treatment.
I encourage you to contact us online or call 949-759-0980 today to schedule a consultation at my Newport Beach or Fullerton offices in Orange County. Along with my supportive staff, I am committed to helping you reach your cosmetic goals and I will take the time necessary during your consultation to provide information and give you my recommendations.