Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
With so many excellent non-surgical cosmetic options available today, many of my patients are enhancing their appearance following surgery or avoiding surgery for longer with a set of customized treatment options. All of the medical spa treatments offered at my practice have been hand-selected based on their effectiveness, value, and ease of treatment.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – Along with Dysport® and Xeomin® which I also offer, BOTOX® is a leading wrinkle treatment and top choice for smoothing out fine lines on many areas of the face and neck.
- Injectable Fillers – You may know them by names like JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, and Belotero®, but these fillers all can provide advanced correction of facial hollowness and a wide range of lines and wrinkles.
- Cynosure Icon Laser – This effective and versatile laser skin treatment option dramatically improves the tone and texture of your skin. Cynosure can be used to treat wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars and more.
- Lip Augmentation – A popular treatment for younger patients who want fuller lips and more mature women and men who want to restore the appearance of lips that have thinned over time.
- Chemical Peels – This skin resurfacing treatment for the face, neck and hands removes dull, damaged skin for a more youthful complexion.
- Skincare Products – My practice offers SkinMedica® and iS Clinical® skincare lines for discerning patients who want to protect their skin health and beauty with clinically proven formulations.
Nurse Leslie’s Services
- Dermal Fillers
Juvederm | Voluma | Restylane | Radiesse | Belotero
- Wrinkle Reducers
Botox Cosmetic | iS Clinical | Skin Medica Peels
- Skin Care Products
iS Clinical | Skin Medica
- Lash Lengthening
Latisse — for longer, fuller, darker eyelashes
I encourage you to contact us online or call 949-759-0980 today to schedule a consultation at my Newport Beach office in Orange County. Along with my supportive staff, I am committed to helping you reach your cosmetic goals and I will take the time necessary during your consultation to provide information and give you my recommendations.